Graveyard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Minecraft OP Prison Community

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Applying for a Admin or a Helper

Go down 
AuthorMessage
-Reconnect

Applying for a Admin or a Helper Empty
PostSubject: Applying for a Admin or a Helper   Applying for a Admin or a Helper EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 5:49 pm

IGN/Username: Reconnect
Timezone/Country your living in: Philippines
Do you speak any other Languages? (apart from English)
Answer:No,totally i speak English in entire server that i specifically joined.
How long have you been playing on the server and how did you find This Server?
Answer:Over 4 hours or 5 hours, iv'e found this server by my friend that is advertising in facebook and in other group chats....
How many hours/minutes can you contribute to play a day?
Answer:1-2half hours if not busy.. but ill try my best to be active
Do you have any experience on being staff on a Minecraft server?
Answer: Yes in EthylMc.serv.nu i'm only a builder but not really close to a pro builder
What would you do when a problem persists on the server?
Answer :i will report it in the forums or in the actual game play.
How will you help Graveyard to improve?
Answer: By Advertising the server and everyday inspection on the server to avoid technical errors or bugs
and by suggesting an idea.Smile
Back to top Go down
DuoEX
Admin
Admin
DuoEX

PostSubject: Re: Applying for a Admin or a Helper   Applying for a Admin or a Helper EmptySat Jun 10, 2017 8:59 pm

TBH I didn't like your app but I heard from our so called owner that your a good guy, therefore i'm gonna give a chance. This is a special test and if you passed it, you may skip trainee and go straight to Mod/Helper depending on your answer. However, don't think this would be easy. You may take your time.

Answer the question below:
1. Whats make you think you're worthy to become a staff?
2. Why do you think your appearance as a staff would help the server?
3. Why do you what to become a staff for Graveyard? (I would not want a simple answer such as 'I want to help the server get better')
Back to top Go down
-Reconnect

PostSubject: Reply from the answers   Applying for a Admin or a Helper EmptySat Jun 10, 2017 10:20 pm

Answer the question below:
1. Whats makes you think that you're worthy to become a staff?
Answer:
Because i will do my best to help the server grow and popular. As i can never promise that i can be active everyday,but i will do my best to spare time for the server and i will make sure that picking me as a Mod/Helper will give me more motivation to be a Mod/Helper Someday.

2. Why do you think your appearance as a staff would help the server?
Answer:
Because I'm Friendly Though a  little strict when it comes of the rules.... I'm not Really popular but some players know me when it comes in helping stuff(i think?)...And i really think that if i could be a Mod/Helper the players should respect the rules.And I will not do any favoritism on any players that will disobey the rules and regulations of the server.

3. Why do you want to become a staff for Graveyard? (I would not want a simple answer such as 'I want to help the server get better')
Answer:
Because i want to experience More And More about servers and Not just because for fame but for knowledge and Capability Of my mind. I want to experience being staff so i can apply the learning's to the future server
as soon as it grows the more knowledge and experience i can get or acknowledge.

That's All and thank you Very much for responding to my Application.

Respectfully yours
-Reconnect
Back to top Go down
DuoEX
Admin
Admin
DuoEX

PostSubject: Re: Applying for a Admin or a Helper   Applying for a Admin or a Helper EmptySat Jun 10, 2017 10:50 pm

Accepted
Welcome Child
Thread Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Applying for a Admin or a Helper   Applying for a Admin or a Helper Empty

Back to top Go down

Applying for a Admin or a Helper
Page 1 of 1