Graveyard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Minecraft OP Prison Community

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hacked Client in Depthed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aorbo

Hacked Client in Depthed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacked Client in Depthed   Hacked Client in Depthed EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 2:45 pm

I will be tweaking etc w/ this post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8BSpXfrtzI

The client used in this is ****PRIVATE***** Most likely leaked on youtube. But it is still private.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=28&v=oKACiPItQyk

Widd's Client Axiom (using exagerated potion effects that i talked about) and using the fabled "one hit hack."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=7oERgLLBd2Y

Nahr/Rainbrella's video on "Quantum Tunnel" (Phase) and also some various other NC+ things.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=9&v=DtPgzsfIRBI
Back to top Go down
Aorbo

PostSubject: Re: Hacked Client in Depthed   Hacked Client in Depthed EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 2:41 pm

A "blacklisted" modification is something that gives an advantage over your opponents such as: Xray, SpeedHack, Killaura (or the sister hack "Forcefield") and anything along those lines. *Most* if not all mods I listed above would he considered blacklisted.

Added a tab that shows the bypassing hacks and what to really look for when you think someone is hacking. Happy hunting! next update shall include more exploits that need patching on Mojang/Bukkits side, or possibly just a plugin in general!
Back to top Go down
Aorbo

PostSubject: Hacked Client in Depthed   Hacked Client in Depthed EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 2:37 pm

---Background---

This is just some background as to why I'm doing this. People in chat all the time say "Omg he 1 hit me, he hacks" or "He has diamond armor as a recruit, he haxs." Now, i know, this is just a young one who doesn't know much about what is and is not possible on a Minecraft Multiplayer Bukkit Server. It is just quite sickening, getting the same thing over and over in chat, its like a broken record and quiet honestly ruins the fun on a server when that's all you read.

---What Is A Client---

A Minecraft "hacking" client as they are called, are used to gain a Variety of advantages over other players, through the use of malicious mods, that most call "hacks". Such hacks include BUT are not limited to

Kill-Aura - Better known from the hacked client Nodus as Force-field. This is an auto-attacking hack, being able to hit out of range of normal distance, and at speeds not possible.
Rainbrella said: ↑
Very good job on the thread.
However, you said that Kill Aura's can reach impossible speeds. This is simply not true.
1. Vanilla MC will limit how fast an Entity will take damage.
2. You can click surprisingly quickly... getting on target is the hard part (which Kill Aura's and Aimbots overcome).

I really do like what you tried to do here. As a hacker and client maker, I am extremely annoyed when enraged young adults keyboard shout at me for doing things I'm simply not doing and could not do.
I feel that you should have also mentioned that just because you're losing in a fight, that doesn't mean the other person is hacking. I'm relatively decent at MC PvP, and it makes me uncomfortable when someone accuses me of hacking (in the case of me not actually hacking).
Just because you're on a horse doesn't mean I can't hear and hit you quite easily...

Anyways, I saw this in someone's signature on HF and had to read it since it was a Hypixel thread.
Cheers!
Yes, you can set an Aura to as high as 20 APS (that's the maximum that the client / server will even recognize). The only way you can hit an Entity that quickly is if their health is being constantly updated. That can come from a mod like FastHeal / Regen or even an in-game effect, like the one from a Golden Apple. The entire point of having an APS speed higher than 6 or 7 (vanilla maximum) is, like you said, to target and hit multiple enemies rapidly. NCP will allow up to 15 or so APS (if the Entity is not rapidly updating health). NCP's multi-hit / FIGHT_DIRECTION check is a bit broken, as a delay as small as 50 milliseconds (which is the delay for 20 APS) will allow you to hit multiple Entities. NCP's biggest check against fighting is in the IMPROBABLE check (that check encompasses quite a bit), which tries to fix how fast you can rotate and attack an Entity at the same time (you can notice this in action if someone is running perpendicular to you and you hit them dead on - NCP won't like that and will cancel your hit). However, this can also be beaten with a good aimbot in a Kill Aura and, optionally, some basic movement prediction in the aimbot (this helps the case mentioned before - perpendicular hits).
That, I hope sums up killaura to the greatest extent. That comes right from a client developer himself . Thanks Nahr!

Nuker- Basically an auto-block breaker, but breaks blocks at a faster rate. The "bypassed" version of this, found in Huzuni is bassicly an auto block breaker that breaks at a much slower rate, as if you were doing it normally.

Criticals- This hack is quite hard to detect at most times, but is apparent if the user always deals Critical hits while barely jumping or even not jumping at all. Nodus never had this feature, so it was nothing they ever needed to worry about.

NoKnockback- If you cant guess what this is, the user does not take any knockback damage when hit. Pretty obvious explaination. Other Names for it include NoKb and AntiVelocity.

Fullbright- Makes it so there is no darkness.

Xray- Renders only ores user wants to see, mainly used for finding diamonds or chests.

Tracers/ESP- Draws a line from user to a player from the middle of the users curser. and ESP just highlights a box around other players.

NameTags- Makes name tags bigger for the user to find players easier.

Teleport hack- Teleports user to a specific area that was designated. This was patched around 1.3 (beta) but recently Nexus_DK found a bypass to this, by being in a boat and sending the normal teleport exploit, but breaking the boat when you were teleporting, making it so you could actually teleport. This again, has been patched.

Godmode- ERMERGERD WUT? Not what your thinking, with godmode, once toggled, your player is frozen in place, and just sends keepAlive packets to the server and denys hit packets. Luckily, NoCheatPlus caught up and patched this hack, so even toggleing this, the user will be frozen, and will take hits every few seconds if continuously hit. There was actually another version of this that abused NoCheat+'s block_passable check, but has been patched.

Regen- This hack practically makes someone invulnerable. It acts as a fast-heal and heals the player when not hit. NC+ has affectively blocked this hack, but at one point it was possible.Mainly Private clients had this, and was not a big feature in Nodus or any Public client until up and around 1.5.2, at which point, the hack was blocked.
Source_of_Storms said:
This is awesome! I was just wondering about this one called NoSlowDown or something along those lines, It's where the person can hit players and other entities and not stop sprinting. Does no cheat + prevent that? Or is that just a standard sprint hack?
NoSlowDown- This hack is not actually a Sprint hack and what your seeing is Nodus Sprint hack (as I've explained Nodus keeps you running). NoSlowdown is Bassicly not slowing down for Cobwebs, in water, or on soul sand. This hack is indeed nerfed, so even using it, you throw checks by NC+. The Sprint and hit is also blocked by NC+ under the "Improbable: player has failed the improbable more than expected" check.
***Thanks Source_Of_Storms for this hack inclusion!***

VClip- The short name for Vertical clipping, is bassicly like a NoClip but only on the Y axis. This worked for quiet some time on bukkit servers without NC+ but is since patched by both NC+ and the Bukkit server itself, setting an alert off that a player made an illegal movement. This hack used to be used to clip into peoples bases, steal their items, and leave. There is a slight bypass to this by getting hit, but it only works up to about 6-8 blocks and is glitchy as all hell, due to the fact that bows, and everything else causes Knockback this is nearly unpatchable (there use to be a NoCheat+ Fly bypass using this same mechanic of hitting yourself).

NoSwing - One of the oldest hacks in the book, this hack simply stops the player animation of Swinging your arm. This can be used in a variety of griefing incidents or trolling incidents where the user would hit the person, but due to a lack of swinging their arm it would cause some confusion for the victim. This can easily be sighted if you simply watch the person, and he doesn't swing his arm while he is breaking a block, or hitting something. This hack does not actually bypass NoCheatPlus as it is simple to for NoCheatPlus to see if there was no Swing Arm movement while attacking/breaking blocks.

Freecam- This acts as an "out of body experience" allowing the player to fly/wander around within their render distance without actually moving or being known that they are their. Sadly this is unpatchable as it is all client sided. This in conjunction to cavefinder helps hackers find bases.

FastEat - Working alongside the same principles as Fastbow (read below) this hack allows players to eat any type of food within a matter of milliseconds, giving them an extreme advantage over any opponent because of the ability to eat a Golden Apple in nearly an instant. I'm not to sure if this is patched or not, but since Fastbow was patched I would assume this is as well.

RisingL3gnd said: ↑
u forgot glide, fast bow, and trajectiories
Pfft. No I didn't... What are you on about?
***Thanks for the suggestions RisingL3gnd!***

I kid, seriously though: thanks Risingl3gnd!

FastBow - This hack can work in a number of ways. The first being it draws back the bow instantly allowing for you to shoot the bow faster than your opponent, or full on turns your bow into a machine gun, the machine gun being the more common version of this hack. Up until recently NoCheatPlus had blocked this hack, but for some reason it either got unpatched or players found a bypass alongside the FastEat bypass, which allowed players to bypass NoCheatPlus using the machine gun type bow. This hack has been patched in the newer versions of NoCheatPlus and as such is nothing to worry about anymore.

Glide - Glide, in essence is a "slowfall" type hack. Referenced in this thread as a semi-NoCheatPlus flight bypass, this hack allows the user to extend their falling distance to great lengths, essentially making it a getaway tool for hackers in trouble (Imagine a person using a wing suit). Some versions of this hack don't bypass NoCheatPlus unless they are hit before they start gliding, while the ones that bypass auto-magically are severely nerfed because of how fast they have to fall.

Trajectories - This hack is bassicly an ESP for any type of throwable objects, so the user is able to determine where the arrow/throwable object will land (as far as I am aware, this doesn't include potions). This hack obviously bypasses because of the fact that it just makes an ESP line (similiar to tracers) except using the Bow trajectory algorithm (math stuff for those who don't know) to simulate it.

Step- This hack allows players to hop up one high blocks without clicking the space bar. This hack was patched within the Nodus client, but other clients that have it have a somewhat bypass to it. Though slightly useless this hack allows players to gain a slight upperhand while climbing long hills.

Jesus - Or water walker, allowed for players to walk on water and be able to move faster in water in general. This was one of NoCheat+'s many patches, but due to a recent descovery allows you to walk on water once again by VCliping you into the water slightly which bypass' NoCheatPlus' check for it.

Waypoints- This hack allows the hacker to pinpoint an area and have a client sided tracer (sometimes designated with a specific color) added while this hack is enabled, allowing them to easily find where they are going.

Fastplace and Speedmine- Im going to kill two birds with one stone on this one. These two hacks do exactly what they say, enable the player to fastly placed blocks (somewhat checked by NoCheatPlus!) and SpeedMine, which allows players to break blocks slightly faster than the normal. Vanilla has blocked the ability to speedmine to an extent, and in conjunction with NoCheatPlus, makes speedmine pretty much patched (hackers are still able to break blocks faster, depending on their minespeed they set, but eventually is caught by how NoCheatPlus handles the check, which is check minespeed over X ammount of blocks and comparing it to what should normally happen.)

Sneak- This hack allows the player to be sneaking, but move at normal speed. NC+ has patched this version of sneak, and the only other sneak makes it like your holding sneak, sort of like the Better Sprint Mod, but with sneak. The new bypass version allows you too sneak at nearly full speed and is almost unpatchable, due to the way it works. Here is Nahrs comment (again, thanks nahr for explaining this) that explains how it works:
Sneak is accomplished by concurrently sending the un-sneak and sneak packets, which rapidly adds and removes the player using the hack from NCP's sneaking players list. That's an old bypass that is kind of hard to patch, but at the same time not the most useful (the player will un-sneak every once in a while).
STP - This hack is a new one, that is quite interesting to say the least. The Initials stand for "SpawnTeleport" and does such. I'm not sure about the inner workings of this one, but at the moment, when a player types that in as ".stp" in a client, it will kick the player for the message "Nope!" and spawn them back at the spawn point. This doesn't seem like such a big deal, except it bypasses PvP logging plugins and makes the timer for teleportation useless. This has been patched in Bukkit 1.7 due to the fact the glitch was on Bukkits side and NoCheatPlus couldn't do anything about it.

BowAimbot - This hack takes advanced calculations into effect, importing the equation the vanilla minecraft gives for Projectiles, and makes it so you lock on to an entity, then aim just the right amount above them to beable to hit them (in Nodus it was silent, so it just kind of did its own thing). This hack is one of the more useless ones suprisingly, because moving around completely breaks this, along with the fact that the Aimbot included in such hacks, aim for the middle of an entity, so hidding partially behind a block breaks this hack also.
@5897742 said:
Add Derp, Nodus Derp
Derp/Retard Mode - This hack is one that makes your player go all well... retarded. It sends random hit/look packets to make your player "spaz out" (on everyone elses screen) but on your screen it looks normal. There are versions of this hack that are specific, Such as: turning your head inside out, Stare (Ingame you will be looking one way, but on your screen your not) and ones that just make you "spaz out" for lack of a better term. This hack really is not game breaking, and is more of a "why not" kind of hack, and can be easily replicated without the use of Nodus or any other client that has a retard mode in it.
*** Thanks to DystopianCupcake for this hack inclusion!***

Enderport - This hack I personally have only seen in one client, and it made it so when you got hit (or were about to get hit, something along those lines) you would be teleported behind said player. This hack is mainly a PvP hack, and because of its rarity i know nothing about it, but if you're hit, the teleportation would seem to work (assuming it follows the general rule that VClip does when you're hit).

LSD - This hack is client-sided and makes your screen go all crazy, whether its just making the screen flash different colors, to zooming in randomly/crazily, to actually changing the colors of blocks themselves randomly. This hack is pure uesless and is mainly added because developers of clients get bored and want to add something stupid in.

Rearview Mirror - Exactly as it sounds, this hack allows the user to see behind himself as if he were actually looking into a rearview mirror of a car. Mainly for PvP and watching your back, this hack really isn't in many clients these days (the most notable being Nodus when it was around). There really isn't much else to be able to say about this.

Radar - This hack allows players to know where other players are (assuming said player is within Render Distance of the user!) and know exactly how far away they are. This hack would be sort of game-breaking because of the fact if your hiding, they would know where you are, and how to locate say a base of some sort. There is no practical way to patch this, as its just getting entitys within the renderdistance and getting the location of said players

Nametags - This hack (mainly seen within Nodus, but can be seen in other clients) allows the user to know where other players are by increasing nametag size, so you can see their nametag outside of Vanilla range. Most Nametags have a built in option that shows if the player is sneaking (by changing their nametag to say red (or something along those lines). This, like radar and every other kind of client sided hack, is practically unpatchable because it is client sided and theres not much you can do about that.

mage7206 said: ↑
Also spider hacks and jump hacks and fly hacks should be added
Fly - The typical hack found in almost every client, which allows the client user to obtain flight. Mostly patched by NoCheatPlus there use to be plenty of bypass' (hitting yourself, using bed packets to fly, sprint flying, infinite jumping and I believe one other) this was one of the more saught after hacks/mods to bypass. This hack is pretty self explanatory as it just allows the user to fly...

Spider - Aka Spiderman, Spooderman, Anylatter; this hack allows users to climb any surface like it was a vine or later, just as spiders do in vanilla minecraft. This one has been patched for a long time by NoCheatPlus and not many clients have it anymore, but it's a clear indication that if somebody just climbs up a 20 block gap in vanilla minecraft as if they were using ladders, that would be it.

Jump - A feature I don't quite remember besides the fact that the popular client "Nodus" had it, this hack allowed for editing your jump height to whatever you had wanted it to be. Often mistaken for Fly/Flight hacks, this was actually one of the more useless hacks and was mainly used for "the lolz" instead of for practicality as flight would do the exact same thing, but more accurately.

*** Thanks mage7206 for the three above, hard to believe I forgot to add flight and actually referenced it many times ***

Creative Control- Imagine this as basically automated destruction. What this does is allow people to select two areas to create a region, and makes the player automatically destroy everything in that area until that area becomes air. This hack doesn't bypass NC+ in the one client that it is in at the moment so their is no reason to fear it.

Invsee- Normally a moderation tool, lately clients have been able to tweak the system and gain access to what players have in there hand and what they area wearing ( so instead of seeing someone in enchanted diamond, and he says he has full IV and a sharp V sword) said player can .invsee him and see what his sword, and his armor really hold. The thing about this, is that it does not allow people to see what is in the rest of the inventory, only what the server sends to the client (so in laymans terms, what they are holding, and their armor).

Autosoup- With the addition of your KitPvP server, i thought this would be a great thing to add, so people know what to watch for, though if im incorrect, you guys had the plugin the entire time. Anyway, this hack allows players to bassicly do nothing and beable to fight as the client soups for them, making them have a HUGE advantage over normal players. This hack is pretty easy to detect as if a moderator /invsee's you it will show your soup being used from your inventory. This hack allows players on a KitPvP server with soup to become practically unkillable, and is normally combined with Killaura and an Autosword/Autotool to become a killing machine. its quite easy to notice because if you go up and hit someone and they instantly soup, you can assume they are using the hack.

Quake Aura- Something I am sure most of you have heard about at this point in the Hypixel Server career is an Aimbot that is directly aimed at the game QuakeCraft. This hack is a modified Aimbot that will snap to any given target that is closer to the player. This hack is easily detectable by the fact that the player will snap directly to you, even from behind you perfectly, or hit you at rediculous angles. Being hit MID AIR is NOT a valid reason to call said player an aimbot user, but a 180 turn around perfect hit repeadidly would be a good indication something is up (exactly like the way that a 180 turn around hit in PvP is a good sign of a killaura (assuming they havn't seen you yet)).

Exagerated potion effects - Ok ladies and Gentleman, prepare for me to contradict myself. This hack works the same as "force enchanting" which you will read within the *Not Possible* tab of this thread. The reason I say that, is because by conventional means, there is no way to exagerate potions and enchantments. Through creative mode (though this is now patched i believe) a client was able too manipulate the potions and enchantments, effectivly giving themselves sharpness 127 swords and strength 99 and speed 99 (etc). These potion effects would be the closest things to a "one hit hack" you will ever find, and can be seen in Team Immersions video below (in the client Axiom).

Phase - Phase is a hack that sort of works as a sort of VClip, that clips you maybe 1/10th of the way into a block and allows you to go through blocks that are "transparant" in the games eyes (these types of blocks include, but are not limited to: glowstone, fence, iron fences, steps, slabs, doors, and through the corner of solid blocks). This hack in essence allows you to bypass the /lock commands of LWC (in regards to doors) and access bases that you would not have access to. Check the video below for a better idea.

Blink - Imagine this as a LagSwitch of sorts. The player turns this hack on, and it freezes their player position and all updates from the client, similiar to the hack 'Freecam', but when you re-enable it, the server is updated with all of your moving packets and other things of that nature, making you able to teleport you to places or appear as though you are speed hacking. Because of the nature of this being a "LagSwitch" it does indeed bypass NoCheatPlus to an extent (you can't go teleporting 500 blocks in one go) but you can still do some damage in PvP, being able to teleport around your enemy player, similiar to EnderPort, or to get away from your opponent, or to simply get through areas that would be very highly guarded (An example would be MineZ's dungeons).

ItemSpoof - This hack bassicly conceals the item that you are using, in a manor that I am not currently aware of. The main functionality of this would more than likely be to fool your opponent into thinking you have your fist out, or something of that nature. Not much else is known about this, but it seems like a hack that would be used for trolling (such as NoSwing)

---Known Bypass'---

This list is just a simple list of the hacks that can bypass NoCheatPlus, but may still throw checks such as hitting to fast, or things of that nature but still will work. Reason for this is because most hacks in the above area don't work to well with NoCheatPlus, but i would actually just like to point out which ones will be most often seen.

Killaura- The sister hack to Forcefield, does in deed bypass NoCheatPlus at a certain range/speed of hitting.

Step- This hack does indeed bypass NoCheatPlus but has been nerfed from being able to run up a mountain in about half a second, along with only being able to go up one block at a time.

Dolphin/AutoSwim- Due to the recent findings by Nexus_DK (aka the new Sh0eBox of finding bypass') there is a current NoCheat+ bypassed Water walker that allows you to walk on water by vcliping you down a short ammount while you're standing on the water.

Autosoup- It DOES indeed bypass, but throws some inventory.Fastclick checks through NoCheatPlus.

Nuker- Certain versions of Nuker bypass no adays, but most of them have been patched up quite well. Still there IS a bypass, but its almost like a bot now a days.

FastPlace/Speedmine - These hacks actually do bypass for some time until NoCheatPlus picks up on the fact that you are doing them. Reason being is because it holds two seperate "data lists." One being your actual speed, and the other being the speed it should be. once the numbers start varying to much, it throws checks and blocks them.

Criticals - This hack does actually bypass NoCheatPlus though they are looking for ways to patch it. It makes a person do mini-hops (or in some cases hops so small its not even noticable) to abuse minecraft critical's. Currently the only version that IS patched is the version where you don't jump (Force Criticals).

Sneak - The Old bypass to this will always be a "bypass" because of the fact that all it does is auto-sneak for you. The newest version is kind of unpatchable (again, refer to nahrs comment) because of the way it works, and you are able to walk about 0.7-0.8 times normal speed (pretty much full speed).

Any Type of Client Sided Modifications - This is just a broad explanation of every single client sided hack (such as tracers, ESP, NameTags, Xray, etc) all bypass NoCheat+ because there is nothing they can do to stop this. The only thing you can fight against is Xray, which Orebfuscator does.

There are other bypassing hacks out there, but non as critical as the ones that I have listed. Some "bypasses" still throw checks, so they are not 100% bypassed, so there is a sort of "grey area" for bypassed hacks.

---Exploits---

Faction Finding Exploit: Yes, there is one, it follows the basic principle that the teleportation exploit deploys and teleports your player around the map while logging all of the teleports with /f map. from there you can simply search the log and find the base that you want. This exploit is only in a few private clients, and a few that were leaked but other than that, no major public client has it at the moment.

---What clients can do *Only with Creative and /OP*---

*Spawn items in hack- While there are mods like TMI, NEI, CJB and all those good things, that allow for a quick select of blocks to be spawned in, each one requires Operator status on a minecraft server, because they are simply macros for the command /give (insert player name) (insert id that was clicked on) (insert amount) *default 64 stack*. These mods can not give a player items if they do not have access to it server sided.

*Enchantment hack- This one is a bit rough. Yes, there are actually enchantment hacks out there, but they all require Creative mode to use, mainly because of the way Creative works you can do whatever you want to an item, however you want. In Vanilla/Bukkit Survival Multiplayer no, its not possible to use an enchantment hack. Sorry fellas :c

---What Hacked Clients Cannot Do---

*Force-Op- No, their is no such thing as a force-op hack, but with the assistance of a poisoned plug-in (a plug-in that was coded and designed to read chat messages, so for example if i had a plugin that reads chat for #opme and i say that, the plugin will run the command, but other than that, you cannot just force op your name on that) Notch made sure of that.

*One Hit Hack- Ah the infamous 1 hit hack. No, such thing is not possible, as damage is dealt server-side or as MyPictures (one othe the developers of NoCheatPlus) has called it, The "safe" side. The server will deny any attempt to deal more damage than possible, though there is an exploit roaming around about forcing and enchant through, alas, you need creative to be able to do that, as stated above in the enchantment hack portion of this sub-section. Please refer back to exagerated potion effects if you are confused about my contradiction.

*Reach Hack- This one is Iffy. Yes, a client can take advantage that the fact Bukkit only checks if the player is within about 6 blocks of an entity before hitting/interacting. but NC+ has knocked that range down to about 4.25 blocks (this is due to accounting for lag) while the vanilla fight distance i believe is at 3.5 blocks. Above a 6 block range (placing and hitting on bukkit and vanilla servers) it is not possible to place outside of those ranges, though it use to be possible. While it is an advantage, heres the question, would you rather be whacked at 6 blocks, or 4.25 where you still have a chance. I know i would choose the latter option...

---Hack Detection (by the player)---

Most players accuse other players of hacking for doing something out of the normal, fair enough... But what can really prove a player hacking? I have seen multiple screen-shots on many websites with Screenshots, saying the user is using Aim bot/FF. Now, hold up now! a Screenshot wouldn't be enough to prove that, a video would be more appropriate.

Thanks IanTheManMan for bringing this point up down below!

---Evidence---

Screenshots- While screenshots of Fly hacks would be easy to point out, pictures of Kill Aura/Aimbot (as i said above) are pretty pointless because its just a player hitting you, and even if said player is out of range, who's to say they didn't swing their arm, and you got hit from the back?

The Skype Method- Aka Screen share me. Everybody thinks by that looking on someones screen, and looking for that one button that says "Disable Nodus" can prove people as hackers. Their are plenty of other clients out there (Weepcraft, Kinky/Xenon, Huzuni) that are run off of chat based commands (like saying .friend add in chat would not pop up in chat, but would return client sided for that one player and he would be able to use the hacked client that way. Now your thinking, OK so he screen shares me and i have him type .help or something... *WRONG*. While this may catch some non-thinking hackers, such as the 12 year old's that use clients, some clients change command prefix's when you enter .legit mode, making it that much harder to be able to detect, and let alone that, .legit mode practically deletes any trace of there ever being a hacked client by simply looking on the screen.

There really is no sure-fire way to catch a hacker while using a client, provided he/she is smart enough to know how to use it and assuming the client is launched from its own launcher. Most clients do not, but a clear example of one that does is Iridium. Other than that, and an ex-client called "Laced" you can look for a folder that will be called the clients name, so if a user has used Nodus, Weepcraft, Proximity, Cobalt and Huzuni there will be folders in there called "Nodus" "WeepCraft" "Proximity" "Cobalt" and "Huzuni."

---Hack Prevention---

Well my good fellow readers if you made it to this point, Hack Prevention on Vanilla Minecraft was implemented (poorly, but was still implemented) and even Bukkit does not patch minor hacks as they quote on quote "don't want to become the anti-cheat solution." Fear not though! NoCheatPlus, AntiCheat, and other private antihacking plugins that may or may not be better than NoCheatPlus are out there to try and stop players using clients! These are not perfect in any sense of the word, but they act as an almost "filter" checking known, legitimate moves against packets sent by the player in an attempt to weed out the actual illegal moves.

Many servers do infact run NoCheatPlus, so while there is a fear of minecraft hacked clients, it isn't as bad as it could possibly be.

*Fly hacking (there is a loophole to this, but i will not say in this review, MyPictures said they will not be checking for a certain kind of slow fall because of the ridiculous effort on NC+ (NoCheatPlus) side just to be able to patch this one thing. but you still take fall damage, so that;s why he does considers this one useless
*Kill aura Reach
*Improbable check (seeing if the user is sprinting while hitting an entity) and other things that it checks for (yaw rate, sprinting as i mentioned, etc)
*Forced Criticals (while on the ground, dealing damage)
*Speed/Timer Hacks
*NoFall
*And Many Other things!

NoCheatPlus is used to "fight the various flaws and exploits in Minecraft" and they do it quite well. This does NOT however, mean it is the magical blanket solution and it is no where near perfect. It CAN throw false positives and it CAN be wrong on some cases, though a consistant flow of violation that arn't possible (hitting multpile entities for one) are a pretty clear indication that the player is using a client.

A link to NoCheatPlus' dev.bukkit page, incase you want to go check it out yourself and read up on all the things that it blocks!
http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/nocheatplus/

---Clients in Action---

Ok, so this video is a perfect example of how NoCheatPlus blocks the famous hacked client Nodus

This is a Review of a hacked client, made by Ownage, named Proximity (it is a paided client, so no need to worry about many users using this.)

[media =youtube]uJhYB70YOZI[/media]

This is a client, made by someone Named "DarkMagician6."This client is ***PRIVATE*** so there is no need to worry about this client at all. This video shows the mini-jump critical hits i was talking about earlier, notice his screen shakes a lot, but he never fully jumps and can deal criticals
Lazertesters Twitch.tv video on banning in MineZ (they need to be 100% sure that they are hacking before they ban them) and they are pretty obvious aura is obvious in the video!

Click here because it isn't a youtube video!

---Conclusion---

While yes, Minecraft hacked clients are a menace to players who want to play legitimatly, Minecraft hacked clients cannot do what some people believe are possible in game, such as enchanting, hacking accounts, force oping themselves, and all that. Nodus was a big problem because it was famous, and as of 1.6.2 is discontinued, but some people believed that it was the deadliest tool in Minecraft, being able to do things that, quiet frankly, are ridiculously impossible.
While some hacks are possible, such as those of Killaura/Forcefield, Mini-Jump Criticals, flight, Nuker, Tracers/ESP, and all of those ones i listed, it is NOT possible for the things i have listed under unable to be possible to be done, without the assistance from the server itself (which requires OP status on a server, or a poisoned plugin, as mentioned)

-Thanks for reading this, I hope i can clear up alot of confusion on the server, and possible if staff reads this, get this stickied for players to know what to look out for, Thanks everyone!

*Just by viewing places where clients come from (the mass of it being HackForums Griefing section) I have gained a greater understanding of how this works.

***Have a hack you want displayed up there? Message me or post below and i will cover it***

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*CHANGELOG*​

ChangeLog will now only show what I have added in the recent change, as it was getting WAY to big. So yea... There's that.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+Blink
+Noswing (I missed that somehow?)
+ItemSpoof
+Glide
+Trajectories
+FastBow
+FastEat
+An Easter Egg that only a few people I know will understand
I don't take any credit for this post. I found it on another forum that I don't feel like sharing as it is considered advertising. I will post a SEPARATE post adding my own information.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hacked Client in Depthed   Hacked Client in Depthed Empty

Back to top Go down

Hacked Client in Depthed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Graveyard :: Graveyard Information :: Report-
Jump to: