Graveyard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Minecraft OP Prison Community

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Applying For Staff

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BasilioGamesYT

Applying For Staff Empty
PostSubject: Applying For Staff   Applying For Staff EmptyWed Nov 23, 2016 3:28 pm

IGN/Username:BasilioGamesYT

Timezone/Country your living in:
Do you speak any other Languages? (apart from English)

Answer:No, i do not currently speak any different languges but currently i am learning Spanish in school.

How long have you been playing on the server and how did you find This Server?

Answer:Currently i have not played as long as i want to on the server as i have only played two hours and 34 minutes but i am trying to be more active as i have been grounded.I found the GraveYard server off a Minecraft server website and decided to try it and ended up falling in love with the community.

How many hours/minutes can you contribute to play a day?

Answer:As,I said in the last question i have been grounded but since i have recently been ungrounded i can contribute 6 hours to the Graveyard server.

Do you have any experience on being staff on a Minecraft server?

Answer:Yes, I was a Admin on a smaller Minecraft server which recently got shut down but while i was a admin on the serever their were many hackers and i learned alot of really good skills and how to handle situations.

What would you do when a problem persists on the server?

Answer:I personally would teleport tho the situation and find out what happened if it was a hacker i would find proof and then ban them.If someone is trolling and stealling items/Glitching i would ask them nicely to stop give them three warning then ban the player for an hour.

How will you help Graveyard to improve?

Answer:I would come up with new ideas of minigames as i find myself leaving the server to go play a minigame on another server because graveyard doesn't hve it an example of this is Hunger games.
Back to top Go down
Hotel_Makar
Admin
Admin

Applying For Staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applying For Staff   Applying For Staff EmptyWed Nov 23, 2016 3:49 pm

1: Play for 12Hours +
2: Improve your english,do not use short form, like what you said on the "What would you do when a problem persists on the server?"
Your answer is I personally would teleport "tho" which you must improve in.
Please improve the above.
3: You can apply next week,it's up to you.
Thread locked as apply application has been answered.
~Cheers~
Back to top Go down
http://graveyard.forumshome.com

Applying For Staff
Page 1 of 1