Graveyard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Minecraft OP Prison Community

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Courage__'s staff application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Courage__

Courage__'s staff application Empty
PostSubject: Courage__'s staff application   Courage__'s staff application EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 5:50 pm

IGN/Username:Courage__
Timezone/Country your living in: I live in the Philippines and my timezone is the Philippine Standard Time
Do you speak any other Languages? (apart from English)
Answer:Yes I can Speak Ilongo,Cebuano,and I can speak little bit of Tagalog.
How long have you been playing on the server and how did you find This Server?
Answer:I have been playing on this server for 21 hours and 17 minutes.
How many hours/minutes can you contribute to play a day?
Answer:I can dedicate around 2-8 hours to this server when it is about April when all of my clearances are signed.
Do you have any experience on being staff on a Minecraft server?
Answer:Yes I have been a staff member and moderated many different servers Greengem,Wolfden,SquashMC,HecticPrisons,but I think my best experience of being a staff member was at Gello MC a minecraft server that has a player base of atleast 10-20 online but sadly one day the owner of that server began to become curupt and decided to remove a decent amount of plots and after a few days the owner of that server just randomly closes that server for no good reason.All of the servers I mentioned are now down due lack of funds,and not enough players playing.
What would you do when a problem persists on the server?
Answer :If I was in this particular situation I either take a screenshot of the problem or record the problem and show it to higher staff members so that they can decide on what the punishment shall be.
How will you help Graveyard to improve?
Answer: I can make Graveyard improve by making this server a more enjoyable server to play,I can also improve this server by donating to make this server a better server which I already have done by donating for MysteryDarkness .I can also improve Graveyard by spoting hackers easily and people who chargeback because I believe my experiences of being a staff member and my traits makes it easier to spot people doing this kinds of things,And I can also improve this server by getting more players to play on it by advertising on youtube,I can also help all new members of the server by showing them the basic rules as they join the server,I can also help absolutely anyone on the server that needs new member or an old member of the server I will help that person.

Last edited by Courage__ on Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:18 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Comet

PostSubject: wow   Courage__'s staff application EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 9:16 pm

nice apply i like it maybe the longest one? Laughing better dont post server names there becus its like adversiting ok no hate im just telling you duoex or hotel will rate you
Back to top Go down
Courage__

PostSubject: Re: Courage__'s staff application   Courage__'s staff application EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 10:08 pm

Hey Comet I appreciate you liking this application and reading it but I believe its ok saying the server names because those servers are all dead/down which means no one can join the servers so its ok in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
DuoEX
Admin
Admin
DuoEX

PostSubject: Re: Courage__'s staff application   Courage__'s staff application EmptyFri Mar 31, 2017 4:01 pm

Thx for the application. Atm i do not think we are lacking of staffs but if we do need one we will come back to you.
Cheers~
Application locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Courage__'s staff application   Courage__'s staff application Empty

Back to top Go down

Courage__'s staff application
Page 1 of 1