Graveyard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Minecraft OP Prison Community

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

lemonps(comets alt) apply for idk

Go down 
+3
OtakuKing
Halis
Comet
7 posters

What staff member should i be?
You arent worth to be a staff member
 lemonps(comets alt) apply for idk Empty56% lemonps(comets alt) apply for idk Empty
 56% [ 5 ]
Trainee
 lemonps(comets alt) apply for idk Empty0% lemonps(comets alt) apply for idk Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
Mod
 lemonps(comets alt) apply for idk Empty22% lemonps(comets alt) apply for idk Empty
 22% [ 2 ]
Admin
 lemonps(comets alt) apply for idk Empty22% lemonps(comets alt) apply for idk Empty
 22% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
lemonp

lemonps(comets alt) apply for idk Empty
PostSubject: lemonps(comets alt) apply for idk    lemonps(comets alt) apply for idk EmptyMon Jun 12, 2017 5:12 pm

IGN/Username:lemonp (Comets alt)
Timezone/Country your living in:
answer: lithuania UTC+02:00 (5 hours away from philippines)
Do you speak any other Languages? lithuanian and english (i know some lithuanians who played on the server but now i dont see them on)
How long have you been playing on the server and how did you find This Server?: /playtime comet (dont do /playtime lemonp cuz i played on a cracked acc called: Comet but i bought premium account called: lemonp)
How many hours/minutes can you contribute to play a day?: 1-4hours in day (sometimes i dont join cuz of emergency)
Do you have any experience on being staff on a Minecraft server?: i have my server and i know many commands
What would you do when a problem persists on the server?: record or if higher staff member is on i tell him and show it
How will you help Graveyard to improve?: record&report hackers and help players
4rd apply just dont deny me
Back to top Go down
lemonp

PostSubject: for voters    lemonps(comets alt) apply for idk EmptyMon Jun 12, 2017 5:40 pm

if you vote You arent worth to be a staff member comment a reason why
Back to top Go down
-Reconnect

PostSubject: Re: lemonps(comets alt) apply for idk    lemonps(comets alt) apply for idk EmptyMon Jun 12, 2017 5:41 pm

Ill vote For Lemonp Smile looks like his worthy to be a staff cause his kind enough Very Happy
Maybe

ps
Don't fail me lemonp
Back to top Go down
Comet
Cool Peoples
Cool Peoples

PostSubject: Re: lemonps(comets alt) apply for idk    lemonps(comets alt) apply for idk EmptyMon Jun 12, 2017 5:46 pm

thx
Back to top Go down
-Reconnect

PostSubject: For Mod    lemonps(comets alt) apply for idk EmptyMon Jun 12, 2017 5:47 pm

i Vote Lemonp To be a Moderator because his kind an generous

Ps
Good Luck ..
Back to top Go down
Comet
Cool Peoples
Cool Peoples

PostSubject: Re: lemonps(comets alt) apply for idk    lemonps(comets alt) apply for idk EmptyMon Jun 12, 2017 6:05 pm

so many greedy people here.. i just made apply and a poll and everyone started derating me
Back to top Go down
Halis

PostSubject: Re: lemonps(comets alt) apply for idk    lemonps(comets alt) apply for idk EmptyMon Jun 12, 2017 6:13 pm

I will vote lemonp because he is a kind person and he is so suitable to become a MOD

PS

Good luck LEMONP
Back to top Go down
OtakuKing
Cool Peoples
Cool Peoples

PostSubject: Re: lemonps(comets alt) apply for idk    lemonps(comets alt) apply for idk EmptyMon Jun 12, 2017 6:15 pm

Wow... bribing giving 150t to player who vote for you wow.... *clap*
Back to top Go down
Comet
Cool Peoples
Cool Peoples

PostSubject: Re: lemonps(comets alt) apply for idk    lemonps(comets alt) apply for idk EmptyMon Jun 12, 2017 6:16 pm

ye
vote for trainee get 75t
vote for mod get 110t
vote for admin get 150t
Back to top Go down
Comet
Cool Peoples
Cool Peoples

PostSubject: Re: lemonps(comets alt) apply for idk    lemonps(comets alt) apply for idk EmptyMon Jun 12, 2017 6:23 pm

OtakuKing if in your class teacher will say: kk lets apply who will be prezident of the class and you know you cant beat your enemy so you give candies to classmates and they will vote for you wouldnt you do the same??? same here in a blockgame called: minecraft if you want people to vote for you you need to do something

PS i have proof that hotal simoc and ou derated me
Back to top Go down
OtakuKing
Cool Peoples
Cool Peoples

PostSubject: Re: lemonps(comets alt) apply for idk    lemonps(comets alt) apply for idk EmptyMon Jun 12, 2017 6:25 pm

Who is ou
Back to top Go down
royerass

PostSubject: lemon    lemonps(comets alt) apply for idk EmptyMon Jun 12, 2017 6:27 pm

SoulLemon
Back to top Go down
_Tahzir_

PostSubject: Re: lemonps(comets alt) apply for idk    lemonps(comets alt) apply for idk EmptyMon Jun 12, 2017 6:41 pm

I Vote Lemonp because he is suitable player and he is helping us player to be good

PS

Good Luck Lemonp I Hope you will be a MOD
To God Be The Glory
Back to top Go down
NexusGaming225

PostSubject: Re: lemonps(comets alt) apply for idk    lemonps(comets alt) apply for idk EmptyMon Jun 12, 2017 10:48 pm

You Can't be staff
Back to top Go down
Hotel_Makar
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: lemonps(comets alt) apply for idk    lemonps(comets alt) apply for idk EmptyTue Jun 13, 2017 10:22 pm

You can't be staff just because of votes, we do not care about the vote we only simply look at the application if it is good we will accept it and please learn your lesson not to bribe again.

Accepted
Welcome to the staff team!
Woohoo Smile!
~Cheers~
Back to top Go down
http://graveyard.forumshome.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lemonps(comets alt) apply for idk    lemonps(comets alt) apply for idk Empty

Back to top Go down

lemonps(comets alt) apply for idk
Page 1 of 1