Graveyard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Minecraft OP Prison Community

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I apply For Trainee Hotel_Makar? [Just Read It]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ukl123

I apply For Trainee Hotel_Makar? [Just Read It] Empty
PostSubject: I apply For Trainee Hotel_Makar? [Just Read It]   I apply For Trainee Hotel_Makar? [Just Read It] EmptyMon Jun 12, 2017 5:23 pm

IGN/Username: ukl
Timezone/Country your living in:
Answer : I'm living in Singapore, And my timezone is Answer :Singapore(GMT+ 8 Philippines,Singapore)

Do you Speak another language?
Answer: Yes, i Speak two languages Philippines & English.

How long have you been playing on the server and how did you find This Server?
Answer:I found it on top minecraft server and invited my friend(JohnMcSwag) to play with me on this server. We have played for 3 days straight but i got an error which said please register once on the 2nd day. i guess it reset and said i have been playing for only 6 hours.

How many hours/minutes can you contribute to play a day?:
Answer: I have been playing for like 12 hours or more. Other than that  i am mostly active.

Do you have any experience on being staff on a Minecraft server?
Answer:No but i have experience in creating an unofficial server and played it with my friends.

What would you do when a problem persists on the server?
Answer: i would find a solution and solve it no matter how hard or long it takes.I will thrive and do my very best to solve this problem

How will you help Graveyard to improve?
Answer:it is to fix the bug,lag and mostly create some exciting new games like eg. tntrun,capture the flag, dancing game(stand on colour if not, killed) and craft race

thank you for reading this and i hope you consider this
Back to top Go down
Halis

PostSubject: Re: I apply For Trainee Hotel_Makar? [Just Read It]   I apply For Trainee Hotel_Makar? [Just Read It] EmptyMon Jun 12, 2017 5:57 pm

IGN/Username: Halis
Timezone/Country your living in: Philippines , Cebu City
Do you Speak another language? Yes
How long have you been playing on the server and how did you find This Server? Since my Friend reconnect recruited me
How many hours/minutes can you contribute to play a day?: To be Honest on this server ill tell the truth im playing this server maybe every 5 hours then after 5 hours i rest for 30 minutes then i go back and play again for another 5 hours.
Do you have any experience on being staff on a Minecraft server? Yes , Im A Helper at EXPOnline server and i know that it is so hard being a Staff so i almost experienced being so Tired and Mad at other player's.
What would you do when a problem persists on the server? Ill Kicked them and if they won't stop ill ban them so they will not do it again and if they spam ill Mute them for 30Minutes
How will you help Graveyard to improve? Ill be strict at the players so the server will be respected and it will improve very much.
Back to top Go down
Hotel_Makar
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I apply For Trainee Hotel_Makar? [Just Read It]   I apply For Trainee Hotel_Makar? [Just Read It] EmptyTue Jun 13, 2017 10:14 pm

We liked your application but we do not think you have played enough on the server and know much about it yet,you need to have a total playtime of 12 hours in the server to apply.

Thread locked as apply application has been answered.
~Cheers~
Back to top Go down
http://graveyard.forumshome.com
Hotel_Makar
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I apply For Trainee Hotel_Makar? [Just Read It]   I apply For Trainee Hotel_Makar? [Just Read It] EmptyTue Jun 13, 2017 10:15 pm

Halis wrote:
IGN/Username: Halis
Timezone/Country your living in: Philippines , Cebu City
Do you Speak another language? Yes
How long have you been playing on the server and how did you find This Server? Since my Friend reconnect recruited me
How many hours/minutes can you contribute to play a day?: To be Honest on this server ill tell the truth im playing this server maybe every 5 hours then after 5 hours i rest for 30 minutes then i go back and play again for another 5 hours.
Do you have any experience on being staff on a Minecraft server? Yes , Im A Helper at EXPOnline server and i know that it is so hard being a Staff so i almost experienced being so Tired and Mad at other player's.
What would you do when a problem persists on the server? Ill Kicked them and if they won't stop ill ban them so they will not do it again and if they spam ill Mute them for 30Minutes
How will you help Graveyard to improve? Ill be strict at the players so the server will be respected and it will improve very much.
Please do not apply here, apply on a new thread.
Back to top Go down
http://graveyard.forumshome.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I apply For Trainee Hotel_Makar? [Just Read It]   I apply For Trainee Hotel_Makar? [Just Read It] Empty

Back to top Go down

I apply For Trainee Hotel_Makar? [Just Read It]
Page 1 of 1