Graveyard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Minecraft OP Prison Community

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Applying For Staff/Trainee

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BasilioGamesYT

Applying For Staff/Trainee Empty
PostSubject: Applying For Staff/Trainee   Applying For Staff/Trainee EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 1:51 pm

IGN/Username: BasilioGamesYT

Timezone/Country your living in:

Answer: Eastern Time Zone/United States

Do you speak any other Languages? (apart from English)

Answer:No,I currently can not but i am learning how to speak spanish in school.

How long have you been playing on the server and how did you find This Server?

Answer:I have been playing for 8 hours and 1 minute. I found the Graveyard server when i was browsing through out the server list for OP Prisons logged in and instantly fell in love with the community.

How many hours/minutes can you contribute to play a day?

Answer:I can play from 30 Minutes-2 Hours a day it all depends on my battery and if i have my computer charger with me.

Do you have any experience on being staff on a Minecraft server?

Answer:Yes,I was a admin on the server Fakeplex before it was sued by Mineplex for Copy right the server was then forced to shut down and refund all players that spent money on the server.

What would you do when a problem persists on the server?

Answer :If a problem persists on the server i would notify one of out great admins like Crazy_Jien or our amazing Owner Hotel_Makar these are just some of the amazing staff on the server and i would love to help them by catching hackers and exploiters also trolls and spammers these are just some problems I have ran into but a staff is always online to fix it and i would like to help.

How will you help Graveyard to improve?

Answer:I would help Graveyard improve by banning hackers/exploiters and trolls, I would also come up with some great new mini game ideas as i often find myself going to a new server to play games that Graveyard does not have one of these exampled is Hunger Games.I would greet new players with a warm welcome and treat all players with the same respect and dignity they give me.

Cheers,
BasilioGamesYT
Back to top Go down
SahrulGamerz
Admin
Admin
SahrulGamerz

PostSubject: Application In Watch List   Applying For Staff/Trainee EmptyWed Dec 21, 2016 8:36 pm

Thanks For Your Application! Your Application Is In Our Watch List.. Please Join The Server.. We Will Test You To See If Your Attitude Is Ok Or Not. Make Sure You Always Online On The Server Or You Will Demoted!
We Will Tell You Here If Your Application Will Be Rejected OR Accepted!

Good Luck
Respect Player And Staff

Have A Nice Day!

[SPY]SahrulGamerz
Back to top Go down
http://explosiveminecart.blogspot.com
Hotel_Makar
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Applying For Staff/Trainee   Applying For Staff/Trainee EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 3:00 pm

1: You are inactive.
Thread locked as apply application has been answered.
~Cheers~
Back to top Go down
http://graveyard.forumshome.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Applying For Staff/Trainee   Applying For Staff/Trainee Empty

Back to top Go down

Applying For Staff/Trainee
Page 1 of 1