Graveyard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Minecraft OP Prison Community

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trainee Application by Deadlock123

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Deadlock123

Trainee Application by Deadlock123 Empty
PostSubject: Trainee Application by Deadlock123   Trainee Application by Deadlock123 EmptySat Jun 24, 2017 6:14 pm

In Game Name: Deadlock123

In Game Rank: Just A new player here

Timezone: UTC+08:00 (UAE Time)

Do you have Skype? I Don't have right now.. But i will make If u wish.

Twitter Account: No I Don't have

What times are you active? Everyday

What languages do you speak? English

How long have you been playing minecraft?

I started to play minecraft since 2015, When my Friends Told me about this Amazing game.

Have you ever been banned or temp banned?

No, I have not been banned or temp banned.

Do you have any previous moderation experience? If so explain:

Seriously.. I never been promoted since i started to play minecraft.. And this is my Dream LIFE

Which server are you most active on?

I'm active at op prison in the graveyard network, i'm glad to grow with your server.

How many hours do you play per day?

I play minecraft for 10 hours a day.. (seriously when i'm not doing anything on my house, but if there's work to do, i'm just playing 4 to 6 hours a day)

How would you deal with a younger user complaining in chat?

Ofcourse. I saw a lot of newbie players complaing about the lag, about the hackers, about the bugs of servers.. and so many more.. I'm just saying to Chat.. : "Bro, Don't Question about the Hard work of the owner and staffs Just to make this server and to make you happy? And if there's a few mistakes here make a report about bugs.. And be patient if you're lagging, all of the players here a re experiencing that kind of lagg.."
That's how i deal with the newbies

Are you able to record your screen?

Yes I can But i'm just doing that when i'm recording hackers and to report them and making episodes of minecraft series of servers

How many times have you applied before?

I applied with other servers.. but it seems to be ignored

When did you last apply?

I applied last 2 months to the play.skybattle.net ,also known as centrixPVP to be a staff ( But still, Ignored)

Why should you be staff here at Graveyard network?

This is a new server .. Just a server to start with.. And of course.. i will make my best to help our lads to fix server issues here, and to make our server BIG and most played server soon!!

How would you handle a situation where a user is cheating or hacking?

HAH! i'm Expert when talking about that..
I'll just open my screen recorder then record him!!!
But my second procedure is.. to tell him that: "this is a unfair fight to other nonhacker players here. To take advantages of the players just to make yourself happy? Stop it Now or otherwise Ill record you and report you!!"

Anything else we should know?
The One you should all know is... I never been so Rude to other players since i started to play minecraft.. and i have a long patience so i will not get mad if a lot of players are asking for helps That's all that you should know

And I'm ready for a Interview if you wish to make myself skype account Very Happy :Dhttps://2img.net/i/fa/i/smiles/icon_biggrin.png
Back to top Go down
OtakuKing
Cool Peoples
Cool Peoples

PostSubject: Re: Trainee Application by Deadlock123   Trainee Application by Deadlock123 EmptySat Jun 24, 2017 11:54 pm

Your playtime must be 12 hours to apply.
Back to top Go down
Hotel_Makar
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trainee Application by Deadlock123   Trainee Application by Deadlock123 EmptySat Jun 24, 2017 11:57 pm

Did not follow http://graveyard.forumshome.com/t5-form-information-of-making-trainee-application.
Please do not write long storys here and useless question we didn't ask.We are here to just see the answers to the questions we ask,not for useless question and we would not want to read it no matter how long your story is.
Thread locked as apply application has been answered
~Cheers~
Back to top Go down
http://graveyard.forumshome.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trainee Application by Deadlock123   Trainee Application by Deadlock123 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trainee Application by Deadlock123
Page 1 of 1