Graveyard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Minecraft OP Prison Community

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trainee Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheXtinct0
Cool Peoples
Cool Peoples
TheXtinct0

Trainee Application Empty
PostSubject: Trainee Application   Trainee Application EmptyMon Jun 26, 2017 2:36 am

IGN/Username: TheXtinct0
Timezone/Country your living in:
Answer : I'm living in Singapore, And my timezone is Answer :Singapore(GMT+ 8 Kuala Lumpur,Singapore)

Do you Speak another language?
Answer: Yes, i Speak two languages Malay & English.

How long have you been playing on the server and how did you find This Server?
Answer:I found it on top minecraft server and invited my friend(JohnMcSwag) to play with me on this server. Lately i have been enjoying this server and its games ive met some people even made friends with moderators and admins Smile

How many hours/minutes can you contribute to play a day?:
Answer: I have been playing for like 12 hours or more. Other than that i am mostly active.

Do you have any experience on being staff on a Minecraft server?
Answer:No but i have experience in creating an unofficial server and played it with my friends and also experienced in some commands.

What would you do when a problem persists on the server?
Answer: i would find a solution and solve it no matter how hard or long it takes.I will thrive and do my very best to solve this problem and on my second thoughts, ill contact the admins or moderators.

How will you help Graveyard to improve?
Answer:By fixing the lag and bugs and mostly suggest or create exciting new games like for example: [tntrun,capture the flag, dancing game(stand on colour if not, killed) and craft race]For players to enjoy and have fun with their friends

thank you for reading this and i hope you consider this
Please Note that this is a repost thank you
Another Note that i can play from 7pm - 10am(GMT+ 8 Kuala Lumpur,Singapore) Smile
Back to top Go down
OtakuKing
Cool Peoples
Cool Peoples

PostSubject: Re: Trainee Application   Trainee Application EmptyMon Jun 26, 2017 8:01 am

with moderators and admins
Online? or in real life? or something.
If its online you could of had done this instead with moderators and admins online.
The other thing you could of had done is instead of and bugs and mostly suggest or create exciting new games you could of had done
this ,bugs and mostly suggest or suggest create exciting new games like for example Other then that you are fine.
Back to top Go down
OtakuKing
Cool Peoples
Cool Peoples

PostSubject: Re: Trainee Application   Trainee Application EmptyMon Jun 26, 2017 8:03 am

And now its time for hotel turn
Back to top Go down
SahrulGamerz
Admin
Admin
SahrulGamerz

PostSubject: Re: Trainee Application   Trainee Application EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 7:02 pm

User Not Active Anymore And No Confirmation From Admin
Thead No Longer Active!
Thread Closed!
Locked!
Back to top Go down
http://explosiveminecart.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trainee Application   Trainee Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Trainee Application
Page 1 of 1